Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OFFICIALLY END OF BLOGGING

I'm officially announcing here
that i will not putting up my thoughts & scratches...
Being blogger was nice BUT...
it's just worked for me on certain period not frequently...
writing, not into myself anymore...not anymore...

I did because i was inspired to do not because...
i love to do it...
it must be the sense of my creativity LOST in a while..
i believe i will get back again to write when i feel to do so but
it takes time...

what i really love to do right now...
listen to the romantic songs & do my own stuff
that's how i lived...
and i'm happy with it

Thanks again for following my blog
it's boring blog but..
i believe that i already deliver my speech n thought quite well

That's it, no more writing
i'm officially ended my session here as blogger..
Thanks again
:)

3 comments:

Dyat said...

jangan amar!

aMMerZ said...

it's no fun at all
~most probably i'm not really addicted...~
sharing what i like/dislike abt life but....
no way!!!
~i'm no more blogger dayat~


hahahaa:X

Rowan said...

Never make yourself write when you don't want to. It's good to have this channel available for you to express yourself.

Hope to see more articles from you in the near future! :)