Thursday, August 6, 2009

aaaghh!!! SO TROUBLESOME!!!



I'm not Weirdo like this...i'm just tired!!!

This is weird.Am i weirdo?? OR the world is really weird. YES, both of it. I guess it's probably weird because i felt that way. uugghhh!!! what a boring day??!! My brain just spinning around without telling me what's next to do, here i am, Sucked??!! with no direction on what to do. TROUBLESOME!!! I hate this part...definitely!!

Today, my plan is SUPPOSED to hanging out with closest frenz, unfortunately, coz i felt inconvenience with my health's condition (i've got sore throat, PRETTY BAD ONE, even my voice become maknyah already!!) again, TROUBLESOME!!!iskh!!! plus with unREADY face...so BLURR.....aagghh!!!Can someone plz light me up!!!



This is the first time i've put my own impression abt myself. Usually, i rather put my thoughts on certain current issues BUT today is really weird?? i'm asking myself, AM I WEIRD??!! Probably OR maybe...That's just the case!! thx to Aneth's blog...I'm enjoyed to much by reading her own blog. She's the truth Blogger...24 hours updated with her personal life. That's even bothering me, sometimes...coz i'm never thought to put "Story of My Life" in my blog. *sigh* Somehow i need to have a fresh look to my blog so that people won't get boring when everytime they read my blog. OK, Next time, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL STORY ABT MYSELF. I WON'T GIVE A DAMN TO ANY SHITTY THINGS Anymore...not even a hitch!!! Ahaks!! That's FuNNY.

ENOUGH with this ridiculuos thingy. I'll do whatever i want. Next, you probably can't guess "what's next from Ammar??!!" I went to Clubbing last time...Don't expect me to be entire "good queer" all the time. LIKE I CARE!! heh!! Well, i just want to enjoy my life to the fullest. Becoming engineer OR not, that thing, i will decide later...so long, the OLD ammar!!! Again....


Am i Weird??!! Guess What???!!!


6 comments:

~bUttErfLy_1207~ said...

ammar...
r u really goin to clubbing??
tell me ...
huhu.........

aMMerZ said...

HoHo...

Someone is concern abt me,
haha...ntahla, mybe YES or NO..
HikHik:p

~bUttErfLy_1207~ said...

for sure la i care bout u
adehhh...dush..dush...

i hate tht answer....huh..
it's ok for me to know
bcoz...i still believe in u
trust me....
hehe...

Rowan said...

Just be yourself & always strive to be better :)

OcEaNuS said...

every has the 'bad' side..
BRING 'EM OUT!!
hahahahahah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.