Points from the whole article :
* China's Prime minister, Wen Jiao Bao who opened the international conference in purpose to examine the technology development & tranfers inthe climate change process.
* No progress had been made on the transfer of climate-friendly technologies ( developed countries targetted to support transfer funds & climate-friendly tecnologies)
* Ministers & officials of 70 Countries attended the workshop, organised by chinese government & UN department of economic & social affairs.
* Climate change should not be addressed at the cost of development, nor should economic growth be blindly pursued with disregard to climate change threats.
* Target to reduce energy intensity per unit of GDP by 20% in five years, and development of clean and renewable energy.
* Barriers to technology transfer; climate-friendly technologies are too costly for developing countries; differing views on whether the global intellectual property rights (IPRs) regime
Information technology may play the role in developing countries
Conclusion : Climate Change should influence the developed countries to share their technologies in order to bring advantages for both local & international toward establishing the humanity development among society.